Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Beginning

SPAGETTI FACE


The last several days have been "SNOW" days here in Tennessee. I have enjoyed watching both of my girls playing in the snow, for the youngest, it was her first time. They played for almost an hour before I made them come back in. Later for dinner I made spagetti which is the favorite meal of the kids as you can see. Caleigh really enjoyed herself...

I just received my digital SLR for Christmas, so I have been snapping pictures like crazy. I am going to post this over at "Iheartfaces" for the best face photo. Who hasn't taken one of these photos of their kids at some point?

http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-weeks-photo-challenge-theme-is.html












3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Congratulations on getting a digital SLR for Christmas : ) How exciting is that? You are in for TONS of fun! So glad you found I Heart Faces. Hopefully you will meet lots of nice photographers over there! I can't wait to see more of your entries. And you are so right. Who hasn't taken a spaghetti face picture? Totally classic : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me a spag face shot! Well done! Congrats on the new camera as well - looks like you are getting to know it well AND quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little messy face!

    ReplyDelete